The ideal complement to hardened/ground shafts! They are suitable as plain bearings and can be used in combination with ground shafts for both longitudinal and rotational movements. Tokat supports the formation of a solid lubricant under concrete conditions (starting with mixed or boundary lubrication).
The bimetallic concept guarantees optimum results at high circumferential speeds of up to 30 m/s and specific loads of up to 70 N/mm². The perfect intermetallic connection between the steel and the TOKAT bronze is tested by a specially developed ultrasonic control system.
- Linear technology
- Drive technology
- Machine tool building
- Diesel engines
- Construction equipment
- Rolling stock (railway)
- General static or dynamic bearing element
- Material: TOKAT 50 bronze cast on steel St35
- Hardness: 60-75 HB
- Tensile strength: 160 -205 N/mm2
- Operating temperature: -70...+250 °C
- in fixed lengths à 500 mm or according to customer drawing
Chemical composition Tokat 50 (in %)
- Cu: supplemented to 100%.
- Pb: 20 - 23% Pb: 20 - 23% Pb: 20
- Sn: 4.2 - 5.2 %
- Ni: 1.5 - 1.9 %
The plain bearing tubes are available as blanks with a standard length of 500 mm or in customized sections. A plain bearing can be manufactured individually by machining and welding elements (without damaging the bronze layer).