Screw flights or screw conveyors are mostly used for transport/conveying dusty, granular and fibrous materials. Screw conveyors can also be used as mixers during conveyance, for example in concrete conveying.
A screw conveyor usually lies in a steel tub and transports the bulk material over a distance of up to 60 metres.
The screw conveyor consists of a helical screw thread and a so-called screw conveyor with a drive and a final bearing shaft end.
We can offer you a wide range of designs such as simple blades, serrated blades, conical blades, blades with irregular pitch, with and without shaft, etc.
Materials and dimensions
- Wear resistant steel like HARDOX
- Structural steels S355JR (St52), S235JR (ST37)
- Stainless steel
- Other materials such as C45, 42CrMo4, etc. on request.
We have production possibilities for right- and left-hand spirals with the following dimensions:
- Outer Ø D: 30 ... ~3500 mm
- Material thickness s: 1 ... 40 mm (depending on primary material)